Lifeguard Cabin Staff
The Lifeguard Cabin Staff is an 8 week position + training sessions (dates TBD)
This position starts at (Tier 2) $300/week + room and board
Lifeguard Cabin Staff report to the Waterfront and Program Coordinators.
- Preference given to those that hold current NLS certification (pool, waterfront, or surf), consideration given to those that hold bronze cross certification..
- Have completed a camp leader in training (LIT) program, or similar development program, or similar experience
- Have experience working with and leading children and youth
- Enjoy and connect well with people of all ages, especially youth and children.
- Desire to add a creative flare to their area of program
- Have a heart for evangelism and missions.
- Outgoing and high energy.
- Willingness to be outdoors in all types of weather.
- Adhere to the Camp Kadesh Staff manual and the MPSM Code of Conduct
- Be involved in staff meetings, leadership clusters, one-on-ones, and community groups.
- Contribute in a positive manner to the Kadesh community
- Lifeguard Cabin Staff typically are on duty whenever the waterfront is open and have time off assigned outside of these times.
- Perform the duties of a lifeguard on the waterfront under the direction of the Waterfront Coordinator.
- Act as a lifeguard in other program activities such as the water sports program.
- Manage waterfront equipment with assistance from the Waterfront Coordinators.
- Report any damage or safety issues to the Coordinators or Directors
- Other duties as assigned by Directors or Coordinators