The Activity Specialist position is an 8 week position + training sessions (dates TBD)
This position starts at (Tier 1) $275/week + room and board
Multimedia Coordinator reports to the Director, and works in partnership with the the leadership team in various aspects of the summer program.
- Exhibit spiritual maturity and be a good Christian role model.
- A passion for photography and/or video production. (applicants may be asked to supply a portfolio of past projects)
- A working knowledge of audio and video equipment or a strong desire to learn.
- Experience with popular social media channels. Specifically: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat,
- Experience working with photo and video editors and graphics software.
- Have a heart for evangelism and missions.
- Outgoing and high energy.
- Willingness to be outdoors in all types of weather.
- Able to work in a team environment and independently.
- One year of Camp Kadesh experience as either a staff or a camper preferred
- Adhere to the Camp Kadesh Staff manual and the MPSM Code of Conduct
- Be involved in staff meetings, leadership clusters, one-on-ones, and community groups.
- Contribute in a positive manner to the Kadesh community
- Work in partnership with another Multimedia Coordinator to manage all weekly tasks and duties
- Oversee the technical needs of all chapels
- setup of microphones and monitors for band
- assist worship team with sound check for practise times.
- operate the technical needs of all chapels: graphics, audio mix and lighting.
- Ensure all element of theweekly "digital download" is completed including but not limited to:
- 300 pictures of campers and activities of camp
- a 4 minute highlight video
- a speaker summary video
- cabin photos.
- Complete all program videos needed, including but not limited to:
- staff introduction video
- camper rules video
- a "night game" introduction video.
- weekly "question of the day video"
- Report any damage or safety issues to the Coordinators or Directors
- Other duties as assigned