Senior Cabin Leader
The Senior Cabin Leader position is an 8 week position.
This position starts at (Tier 1) $275/week + room and board
Cabin Leaders report to the Program Coordinators, and the Directors
Ideal candidates will:
- Exhibit spiritual maturity and be a good Christian role model.
- Preferred candidates will have:
- completed a camp leader in training (LIT) program or similar development program or experience
- had previous in-cabin leadership experience (such as a Camp Kadesh Junior Cabin Leader position)
- experience working with and leading children and youth
- Enjoy and connect well with people of all ages, especially youth and children.
- Have a heart for evangelism and missions.
- Outgoing and high energy.
- Willingness to be outdoors in all types of weather.
- Post secondary Biblical studies is an asset.
- Adhere to the Camp Kadesh Staff manual and the MPSM Code of Conduct
- Be involved in staff meetings, leadership clusters, one-on-ones, and community groups
- Contribute in a positive manner to the Kadesh community
- Supervise a group of 8 - 13 campers, creating a positive and safe cabin atmosphere.
- Cultivate spiritual growth within the cabin group through daily prayer, cabin & chapel group discussion and continual lifestyle example.
- Conduct end of week camper paperwork
- Lead program activities as assigned by the program coordinators.
- other duties as assigned