Kadesh Run fundraiser
This year we are continuing our annual tradition of a walk-a-thon style fundraiser. You can walk, you can run, you can ride a bike, you can build a team and carry a person on a pole!! The point is to come out and complete the course, have fun and raise some money to help Camp Kadesh bring campers to camp. We encourage people to dress up in costumes as a team or just wear some Kadesh clothing and have fun with the group.
We are excited to collaborate with Redberry Bible Camp on this fundraiser. The big goal is to raise funds for campers to go to camp no matter what camp they choose. After the fundraiser portion we will be joined by other CCI (Christian Camping International) Canada camps to put on a family camp day celebration in the park. Click this link to find out more about camp day
Details about the Run
Date: June 10th
Time: Registration at 9:00, Run/Walk starts at 9:45
NEW Location: Victoria Park, Saskatoon
- Because of the popularity of the event we have needed to change our date and location. This years event will take place on June 10th, 2017 - The new location on the river is just west of downtown in Victoria Park.
- Registration for the Run begins at 9:00am, the Run starts at 9:45am
- When you arrive at the event, please present ALL sponsor pledge forms and monies at the registration table.
- Register for the run so we can plan appropriately.
- Transportation to and from the event is the participant’s responsibility.
- Dress for the weather. Be sure to bring a hat, water bottle, and sun protection and/or warm clothes if necessary.
- Runners/Walkers can choose from a 2 km, 5 km or 10 km race.
Came her to support a runner and make a donation? Just click the button be taken to our donation portal, make sure to note which runner you are supprting.
2017 Incentive Prizes
The prizes listed below are as accurate as possible. In some cases the brand will be different than shown. In the case where a prize is not available one of similar value will be made available. Prizes will not be available to be taken home from the event, they will be mailed out to the winners' homes. The delivery times will vary greatly from a few days to several months.