Camp Kadesh offers a serene escape from everyday life. An excellent get-away spot, Kadesh serves as an ideal place for retreats, conferences, or meetings. We have offered our space to youth groups and church committees, businesses and corporations. Maybe Kadesh is just the place you have been looking for to host your retreat. All rentals are subject to availability. Please contact the office for more details.
Weekend Rental Prices (Friday evening to Sunday afternoon)
25 - 44 people $110 per person (includes four meals and two snacks)
45 - 64 people $94 per person (includes four meals and two snacks)
65+ people $80 per person (includes four meals and two snacks)
• minimum rental charge of 25 people.
• all prices are subject to 5% GST
• children 4-10 are half-price; children under four are free
The main facility at Camp Kadesh is the Chalet.
- Basement – our chapel, and washrooms with showers
- Main floor – the kitchen, dining hall, staff washrooms, and camp office
- Second floor – bedrooms and two-piece washrooms (one men’s, one women’s). There are nine bedrooms, each with bunk beds. A total of 48 people can sleep on the second floor (if double beds are shared).
- Please note the chalet does not have an elevator.
Camp Kadesh also has five insulated and heated cabins.
- Each has 8 bunk beds, where 16 people can sleep comfortably.
- Two of the cabins are beside the chalet on the south side; three are to the north.
- The cabins do not have washrooms.
Each person in your group should bring his or her own bedding.
The Chapel has a screen and digital projector to plug in a laptop.
Activities available to rental groups
Activities included in the rental price:
- sports equipment
- the challenge course,
- go hiking or orienteering, and use the waterfront.
Other additional activities that are available when requested minimum of 3 weeks in advance of your visit:
The Climbing/Ice Wall: $50/hour (1 staff); $75/hour (2 staff) – 2 hour minimum charge
The Whipper: $75/hour (2 staff) – 2 hour minimum charge
Archery: $25/hour – 1 hour minimum charge
Challenge Course: $25/hour if staff run
Prices are subject to 5% GST.
In the Winter, activiites that have no extra charge include:
- use of the tube slide
- play broomball
- hockey, ice-skate (as weather conditions allow us to keep a rink open)
- winter hikes
- the challenge course.
Other activities that are available:
- The Ice Climbing Wall: $50/hour (1 staff); $75/hour (2 staff) – 2 hour minimum charge
- Snowshoes: $100 per group per weekend
- Prices are subject to 5% GST.
These activities are to be booked a minimum of three weeks in advance.